Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nail Mail!

17 October 2012

I received a package in my mailbox last Saturday and wasn't able to get it until Monday.  Thankfully my loving hubby picked it up for me (big smooches for him!).  This is what I got from the blog sale that Wishes Of A Blue Eyed Girl is having.  If you have the funds, go check out and see what she has left available for sale.





This post will be photo heavy, so with no further ado, let's check my nail mail!  :0)


The box has arrived!



A few extra goodies in the box I didn't expect.  Thank you Julie!  The dots didn't last long.  lol
My new babies are well wrapped too.




And here they are.  Aren't they beautiful?





My kitty, MoJo checking everything over to make sure it meets his inspection procedure.


Wet & Wilds: ColorIcon:  Diamonds In The Rough; Fast Dri's:  SaGreena the Teenage Witch,
Party of Five Glitters, 9.0.2.1.Orange, and The Wonder Yellows


Confetti:  My Favorite Martian and Ice Ice Baby


Spoiled:  Papa-Paparri, Orange You Glad, Deeper Dive, and Jewerly Heist


Sinful Colors:  Cinderella and Pinky Glitter, and China Glaze Crackle Crushed Candy


All nestled in their box, before being introduced to their new siblings.

I want to thank Julie, of Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl, for such an easy transaction and for allowing me to give her babies a new home.  :0)

Have you made a recent purchase from a blog sale?  If so, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.