Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Better late than never, March NAS Kit!

Good Wednesday afternoon darling readers!  I hope you all are having a great week so far.  For those who work a traditional Monday through Friday work week, we're over the hump and half way through now!  Before you know it, Friday afternoon will be here!  If you work a schedule such as the one in my household, swing shift with rotating days off, hump day is whenever it's the middle of the work week.  Today happens to be the day off for the other half so this next week, hump day will fall on Saturday.  It can be confusing for those not used to it, but we've been working with this schedule 23 years now and it works for us. :)

Today I have for you the March Nail Art Society Kit.  Better late than never, right?  I had heard a bit of grumblings from the midst of the great interwebs when people first started receiving this kit, especially since it was still under the old pricing structrure, and I could see where, for some, it might have been a bit disappointing, but for me, I liked it as I have every kit since I started with the club in December last year.  One of the biggest reasons I decided to try NAS was convenience.  Before I started this blog, I gawked at and over all the beautiful nail art that was being created and wondered where everyone got all the items they had used to create their beautiful works of art.  Then I found NAS and thought what a wonderful way to try different things without having to plan a shopping trip and maybe being disappointed because I couldn't find something I was looking for or having to buy online and wait 2-3 weeks for shipping.  It was already put together in one little convenient little package mailed right to my door!

 For most, a shopping trip involves grabbing a set of keys, hopping into the car, going where you want, go in, do your thing and come home.  For me, it means planning what time I need to take medications, what is traffic going to be like and can I go on my own or is the place I want to go out of my comfortable driving zone, which means I have to have someone else take me, then making sure I have everything I need when I leave home.  Then I have to think about the stores I go into, is it a small store or large store?  Do they have small aisles or large ones?  Can I take my wheelchair or can I manage this trip with just my cane?  So yes, convenience was and is still the reason I'm with NAS.  :)  Now that I totally got us all off track, lol, let's get to the photo's, shall we?  Without further ado, I introduce, the March NAS kit:

 The whole March kit.  The concept behind this months kit is 3D art!

 Nail Fraud Eensy Weensy Polka Dots - 20 stripes per pk 

From left to right: Dark blue caviar beads, aqua blue flowers, watermelon fimo slices, and aqua 3D beads.

3D Ceramic Flowers

Now that NAS has gone back to the $9.95 a month pricing structure and I've heard they've said they may only be including polishes once in awhile, do you think $9.95 is too much for just supplies and tools only?  Or, do you find, as I do, that convenience is worth it to try something you might not otherwise have a chance to do without a lot of other hassle in your life?

As always, thank you for spending a bit of your time with me, I hope you return again soon!  Huggles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela! Glad to see your post pop up today : D I think for under $10, you did very well. Considering the effort it takes for you to shop for these things, it is great that you have access to this service, as long as it is providing you with useful items and is a good value for money.

    Huggles 2 u 2

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.