All polishes on this color wheel were either purchased by me or won in give-aways. Those won will be noted as such.
I've been trying to find a way of storing my polishes that I am happy with and a way of knowing of what was in the storage boxes. My hubby found some plastic shoebox type boxes and lids at a local dollar type store and bought 3 of them for me (to start, I definitely need more of them or a different system altgether) and I bought a package of nail wheels at our local Sally's. Over the next four days, I will be sharing four nail wheels with you. The first two are China Glaze, the third is mixed polishes which includes: OPI, Orly, Zoya, and Savina, and the fourth will be Julep.
This is the first China Glaze nail wheel.
Starting at top of wheel and working to the right around (all are 2 coats unless otherwise noted):
- Bali Bliss (3 coats)
- Champagne Bubbles
- Creative Fantasy-Jelly (3 coats)
- Crushed Candy-Crackle (1 coat)
- Exotic Encounters-won in a give-away
- Fade Into Hue-won in a give-away
- Fancy Pants-won in a give-away
- Fault Line-Crackle-won in a give-away (1 coat)
- Glistening Garland
- Get Carried Away
- It's A Trap-Eze!
- Kalahari Kiss-won in a give-away
- Keep Calm, Paint On-won in a give-away
- Kinitic Candy
- Liquid Leather
- Mimosa's Before Mani's-won in a give-away
- Ruby Pumps-x's 2
I do have some nail spoons on the way as I think spoons will be a better way for me to organize my color samples. Wheels don't allow you to add colors in between, while spoons do.
How do you organize your color samples?
As always, thank you for spending a few moments of your time with me. Have a wonderful Friday! Huggles!