Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've been bad...

I have been such a bad blogger lately.  From the end of January to mid March, I'm usually pretty busy since I own my own tax preparation business and this year has been no exception.  I have gotten some good nail mail over the last couple of weeks and I had fully intended on joining the 28 day February Flip Flop Challenge, but life has kind of gotten me distracted.  I also have a very good friend currently going through a family crisis and have been trying to support her through it so my blog has gotten put far down on the priority list.

I do have something good to share though.  I have a birthday coming up and have decided to do a small give-away to celebrate!  It will start on February 28th, so be on the look-out for it.

Just for your viewing pleasure tonight (it's 4:11 am currently), I am going to share a photo of my grandson with you.  His name is Peyton and he is now 5 1/2 months old.  I think he's a little cutie, but then I am just a tad bit biased.  ;<)


2 comments:

  1. 4.11am?! Are you a night owl or an early bird? I'm an early bird... Peyton is lovely, such a happy smile :) challenges are hard work, I had a week off work in December so some afternoons I sat and did about five manis at a time. I got all of the challenge done in a week, then set the posts up on a schedule so I didn't need to do much work. Apart from day 31 which was to do someone else's. If I'd not had the time off I wouldn't have done it, there's no way I'd have been able to do them every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry I haven't replied to this until now. I'm pretty much a night owl, always have been. It wouldn't surprise me to find out I was like this even as a small child. :) My hubby works swing shift so every 3rd week, I have to get up early (ick!) but one of these years he'll retire and we'll get to start sleeping in. lol

    Thank you for the lovely comments about Peyton. He's started cutting teeth so he has been a bit cranky here and there, but he's still a happy little guy for the most part. I love listening to him giggle. He's also been learning how to blow kisses to granny over the phone and how to hang up on her (ut-oh). I found that to be very funny. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.