Saturday, January 12, 2013

An updated look to my NAS Mani

Good evening, my darling readers.  Just a quick post for now.  I decided, instead of removing the previous mani that I was wearing, that I would update it a little, so I could practice a bit of technique.  I didn't quite do so well, but that is what practicing is all about, right?  To get better?  I may stick with just plain mani's on my own nails for awhile and practice on the tips I bought until I get a bit more comfortable playing around with techniques a bit more though, especially clean-up.  :0)  And on to the photo's, for your viewing pleasure.

I added a coat of Out the Door for shine and a line of Gold Art Deco Glitter by LA Colors for a bit of added sparkle since I was missing it with the matte colors before.  I really smudged my index finger.  I'll have to get a bottle of the Orly Smudge Fixer that was suggested yesterday in my comments box (thank you dear!) to fix those up when I do that.

Here you can see the modifications I did a little better.  It wasn't much, but it made me happy.  :)

As always, thank you for spending a few moments with me.  Huggles!

1 comment:

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.