Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Introducing Buddy and Elsie

17 October 2012 7:11 pm

Since I introduced my kitty, MoJo, in my nail mail post, I thought I would introduce y'all to our other fur kids. (Photo heavy)

 This is Buddy.  We think he is a ridgeless Rhodesian Ridgeback mix.  Mixed with what, we aren't sure.  Our daughter adopted him from a local shelter as a 6 week old puppy and was told he was a beagle mix.  If he's a beagle, he's the biggest one I've ever seen!

 He was 2 years old at the time of this photo.  He is now 6.

My daughter and I had a birthday party for Buddy on his 2nd Birthday.  He loved his hat!

 He loves being a goof ball.  lol

 He's handsome and he knows it.  :0)

He likes to talk...a lot!  lol

And now our baby girl, Elsie.  She might be the oldest of the fur babies, at 7, but she's still playful.  She was feral born to a stray cat under our house, in the old neighborhood.  As far as we know, she was born without her back, left paw.  It doesn't affect her though, she runs and plays just like any other kitty.  

When she stretches out on her back like this, she thinks she doing a trick for a treat.  :D


She loves sleeping on top of the hamper so I put a couple towels on it.  Spoiled?  Not at all.  lol 

Elsie is leash trained so she gets to go outside with us and Buddy when we sit out on the patio in the evenings.  And she's a talker too.  *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.